As you can see in the painting, nature provides and shares food all the time. In the spirit of this, I wrote my 10 step guide in 2015 for my blogs True to You and Living For The Present Moment Now. I called it “Kathy Kidwell’s 10 step guide to cooking”. Looking at the list today I still agree with it. My fondest memories of human interaction have been around food and sharing it.
So here it is and if you want to add to it you can do so in the comment box.
My 10 Step Guide To Cooking
1. Cooking is better for you than eating is.
2. Cooking for others who live with you is twice as good.
3. Cooking for someone you don’t live with, is the best.
Up to 10x’s better.
4. Sharing the food you’ve prepared is a natural exercise you can do,
5. Eat only enough to know it tastes good. You won’t go hungry as others will fill you up with kind words.
6. Food supplies will find you. People will hand them to you with great anticipation.
7. Heartburn will be a thing of the past.
8. Heart joy will be your constant companion.
9. Recipes and ideas will flood your every cooking moment.
10. If you do the dishes you will jinx everything listed above.
Enjoy Life! ♥ Share Food! ♥
©Katie Kidwell, 2019 The Living Of Loving
©Previously Published as Kathy’s 10 Step Guide To Cooking, 2015